Banks add more cash to $95 billion offer, seeking to thwart rival Barclays.
A consortium led by Royal Bank of Scotland on Tuesday officially launched its offer for ABN Amro, seeking to thwart rival Barclays by raising the cash portion of its 71।1 billion euros ($95.5 billion) proposal.
Read full story ...
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
- How to query server and client environment in PL/S...
- Market Articles
- J2EE Articles
- MSSQL Articles
- Oracle Articles
- Answer - "1Z0-042 sample questions"
- Answer - "1Z0-043 sample questions"
- 1Z0-043 sample questions (1)
- 1Z0-042 sample questions (1)
- MCTS 07-431 Sample Questions (1)
- Answers of "SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)"
- SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)
- J2EE Patterns
- MSSQL 2005 Knowledge Base 1
- OCP References
- OCA references
- RBS group raises the stakes in ABN Amro bidding
- Google's market share jumped in April
- 4 ways to be a millionaire
- All Money Sense
- ▼ May (20)