Click here for original questions:
1Z0-042 sample questions
1. A. Tables share a namespace with views, sequences, private synonyms, procedures, functions, packages, materialized views, and user-defined types. Objects sharing a namespace cannot have the same name.
2. C. The database is the parameter supplied after the port designation. Therefore, you connect to the orcl database.
3. C. The Memory Monitor (MMON) process gathers performance statistics from the SGA (System Global Area) and stores them in the AWR. MMNL (Memory Monitor Light) also does some AWR- related statistics gathering, but not to the extent that MMON does. QMN1 is the process that monitors Oracle advanced queuing features. MMON is the process that dynamically manages the sizes of each SGA component when directed to make changes by the ADDM (Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitoring)
4. C. STARTUP is not a valid state, but the command used to start the database. For more information.
5. C. The $ORACLE_HOME/install/portlist.ini file contains information about what ports are being used by the various Oracle tools.
6. D. You assign or change comments on a column with the COMMENT ON COLUMN statement. The COMMENT ON TABLE statement is used to add or change the comment assigned to a table.
7. D. The Undo Advisor screen uses the desired time period for undo data retention and analyzes the impact of the desired undo retention setting.
8. B, C, D. The substitution variable %d, which represents the database ID, is required only if multiple databases share the same archive log destination.
9. D. All the four calendaring expressions execute a schedule every Dec. 28 at 8 p.m. ¡°BYYEARDAY=-4" or ¡°BYMONTH=DEC; BYMONTHDAY=28" specifies the date and month for the interval Though all four are correct, the most meaningful and easy to understand would be item 1 or 4.
13. C In Oracle10g, you can now recover datafile copies by applying changed blocks from a change tracking file to the datafile image copy. This is an important feature as it will significantly speed up datafile recovery times. It is done in 2 stages:1. Use an RMAN command to update the datafile image copy with changed blocks:RMAN> recover copy of datafile ;2. Apply any archived redo logs to fine-tune the datafile to the exact point-in-time or SCN.
15. A,D When implementing an RMAN-based backup strategy, you can use RMAN moreeffectively if you understand the more common options available to you. Many of thesecan be set in the RMAN environment on a persistent basis, so that you do not have tospecify the same options every time you issue a command.To simplify ongoing use ofRMAN for backup and recovery, the RMAN lets you set a number of persistentconfiguration settings for each target database. These settings control many aspects ofRMAN's behavior when working with that database, such as backup retention policy,default destinations for backups to tape or disk, default backup device type (tape or disk),and so on.
- How to query server and client environment in PL/S...
- Market Articles
- J2EE Articles
- MSSQL Articles
- Oracle Articles
- Answer - "1Z0-042 sample questions"
- Answer - "1Z0-043 sample questions"
- 1Z0-043 sample questions (1)
- 1Z0-042 sample questions (1)
- MCTS 07-431 Sample Questions (1)
- Answers of "SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)"
- SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)
- J2EE Patterns
- MSSQL 2005 Knowledge Base 1
- OCP References
- OCA references
- RBS group raises the stakes in ABN Amro bidding
- Google's market share jumped in April
- 4 ways to be a millionaire
- All Money Sense
- ▼ May (20)