Web search leader Google Inc. in April showed a sharp gain in market share among U.S. Web search users, taking business from its three closest rivals, research firm comScore Inc. said on Friday.
Google held 49.7 percent of the U.S. search market, up 1.4 percentage points over March.
By contrast, the No. 2-ranked Web search provider, Yahoo Inc. saw its U.S. search share in April fall 0.7 points to 26.8 percent. Microsoft Corp.'s sites lost 0.6 percentage points to 10.3 percent, comScore data showed. IAC/InterActiveCorp's Ask.com fell 0.1 percentage points in April to 5.1 percent of the U.S market, it said.
Outside of the United States, various surveys put Google's share of the Web search market at 60 percent or better।
- How to query server and client environment in PL/S...
- Market Articles
- J2EE Articles
- MSSQL Articles
- Oracle Articles
- Answer - "1Z0-042 sample questions"
- Answer - "1Z0-043 sample questions"
- 1Z0-043 sample questions (1)
- 1Z0-042 sample questions (1)
- MCTS 07-431 Sample Questions (1)
- Answers of "SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)"
- SCJP 310-035 Sample Questions (1)
- J2EE Patterns
- MSSQL 2005 Knowledge Base 1
- OCP References
- OCA references
- RBS group raises the stakes in ABN Amro bidding
- Google's market share jumped in April
- 4 ways to be a millionaire
- All Money Sense
- ▼ May (20)