Answer - "1Z0-042 sample questions"
1. Which of the following objects share the same namespace and therefore cannot have the same name?
A. Tables and sequences
B. Tables and indexes
C. Tables and tablespaces
D. Tables and constraints
2. You connect to the database using the command sqlplus firstname.lastname@example.org:1522/orcl. To which database are you connecting?
E. None of the above
3. The Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) is primarily populated with performance statistics by which Oracle 10g background process?
4. Which of the following is not a valid database state?
5. On your Unix database server, you have installed and configured a database using the DBCA. You need to find out what ports are being used for the various Oracle tools. Where would you find this information?
6. How can you change the comment assigned to the columns in a table?
A. Use the ALTER TABLE MODIFY COLUMN statement.
B. Use the COMMENT ON TABLE statement.
C. Use the RENAME statement.
D. Use the COMMENT ON COLUMN statement.
7. The EM Database Control Undo Advisor screen uses ___________ to recommend the new size of the undo tablespace.
A. The value of the parameter UNDO_RETENTION
B. The number of Snapshot too old errors
C. The current size of the undo tablespace
D. The desired amount of time to retain undo data
E. The most recent undo generation rate
8. Which of the following substitution variables formats are always required for specifying the names of the archived redo log files? (Choose all that apply.)
9. The following are valid calendaring expressions:
1 FREQ=YEARLY; BYYEARDAY=-4; BYHOUR=20
2 FREQ=MONTHLY; BYMONTH=12; BYMONTHDAY=28; BYHOUR=20
3 FREQ=MONTHLY; BYYEARDAY=-4; BYHOUR=20
4 FREQ=YEARLY; BYMONTH=DEC; BYMONTHDAY=28; BYHOUR=20
Choose from the following options the expressions that specify to run a schedule every Dec. 28 at 8 p.m.?
A. Items 1, 2, and 4
B. Items 1 and 4
C. Items 2 and 3
D. Items 1, 2, 3, and 4
10. You work as a database administrator for Certkiller .com. Your database is functional. One of the disks containing a mirrored redo log member has bad sectors in it. You are unable to fix the damaged file.
How does the loss of a redo log member affect the instance of the database that is currently running?
A.The instance would normally abort.
B.The instance would not be affected.
C.The instance would be invalid, so would have to be aborted.
D.The instance would remain open, but the LGWR process would fail.
E.The instance would remain open and would automatically create the missing file
11. What advantage would you get if you increase the length of time during which the undo information would be stored in the database?
A. roll back of large transactions
B. roll forward to redo a transaction
C. data concurrency for large updates
D. read consistency for long-running transactions
12. Users in your PROD database complain about the slow response of the transactions. While investigating the reason, you find that the transactions are waiting for the undo segments to be available, and undo retention has been set to zero. What would you do to overcome this problem?
A. increase the undo retention
B. create more undo segments
C. create another undo tablespace
D. increase the size of the undo tablespace
13. You executed the following command:
RMAN> RECOVER COPY OF DATAFILE /U01/app/oracle/oradata/orcl/users01.dbf';
Which statement regarding the above command is correct?
A. The '/u01/app/oracle/ordata/orcl/users01.dbf' data file is recovered from the image copy.
B. The '/u01/app/oracle/ordata/orcl/users01.dbf' data file is recovered from the last incremental backup.
C. Image copies of the '/u01/app/oracle/ordata/orcl/users01.dbf' data file are updated with all changes up to incremental backup SCN.
D. Image copies of the '/u01/app/oracle/ordata/orcl/users01.dbf' data file are recovered using the above command if data file recovery fails.
14. You want to have a compatible audit trail of everything that has happened to thejobs in the job class named JOB_CLASSA. What should the logging level be for JOB_CLASSA?
15. Which statements are true regarding the new Persistent CONFIGURATION FEATURE IN RMAN? (Choose two)
A. It allows you to set the retention period of backups.
B. It remember the last backup command you used so that you can rescheule it easily.
C. It enables you to store your channel attribute settings in the Recovery catalog with each script.
D. It enables you to store the settings for channel attributes so that you do not have to specify them in each backup o restore command
- OCA references
- OCP References
- 1Z0-042 sample questions (1)
- Answer - "1Z0-042 sample questions"
- 1Z0-043 sample questions (1)
- Answer - "1Z0-043 sample questions"
- How to query server and client environment in PL/SQL